MEET THE DESIGNER

Hi! My name is Lynn and I want to welcome you to my boutique! My husband and I are the tired, I mean proud, parents of 7 children (yes you read that right!) 3 of them are biological, 2 are adopted from Romania and one is adopted from China. Two of them live in Heaven, one lives in Tennessee, one is about to join the Army and then we will only have 3 at home. Somehow, I find time in all of the loving chaos of raising a family to sew!

When I adopted our daughter, Olivia, (aka Livi Lu) I quickly realized that I loved seeing her in boutique clothing. I did not, however, love boutique prices! So in July 2008, I took up an old hobby again and started sewing for her. When I began getting many requests to buy what I was making, Livi Lu Originals was born.

I enjoy finding new creations that are unique yet classic. I especially love making clothing that can be worn for several seasons. I call these "Grow With Your Girl" items. I use only top quality designer fabrics. All seams are professionally finished. Garments are topstitched where appropriate. Livi Lu Originals brand label and size tag are also sewn into each garment. No need to worry about that handmade look!

Through Livi Lu Originals we are able to support many local and adoption charities. you can read more HERE.


Blessings!
Lynn